Review other's ideas and post your own

put snapchat and peerchat on to the app store

Snapchat is where you can talk to your friends and send pictures to your friends. It is a social media app. Whereas peerchat, as my friend said, is a way you can talk to your friends (just like snapchat/facebook/twitter) but you can't send pictures to them I don't think!!

14 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

app store is not opening up for me to load some apps.
        how can I load apps using Lenovo window 10

• Bernard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is a Must Have for Lenovo, You will be Surprised How Many people Would Use and Rely on it. I am a Trusted Lenovo Supporter and to Date Lenovo Has Never Let me Down, Please don't Stop NOW. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
        Thanks

• AdminLenovo App Explorer Team (Lenovo App Explorer, Lenovo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lenovo App Explorer is available in French- you just need to make sure that your system language setting has been set to French. Furthermore, if you are in a French speaking country, your app recommendations will include local, French apps.

Thanks!

The Lenovo App Explorer Team

Lenovo App Explorer est disponible en français , vous devez juste vous assurer que votre paramètre de langue du système a été mis au français . En outre , si vous êtes dans un pays de langue française , vos recommandations d’applications incluront , les applications locales françaises .

Merci!

L‘équipe Lenovo App Explorateur

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Looking for support?

Visit our Support Center →